It’s time to present the second person, who kindly awarded me the Sunshine Blog Award. This one is from Tracy at Cinnamon Jewellery.
Constructed from mixed metals and always featuring beautiful stones or pearls and her signature swirls, I have been coveting her designs for a while.
If you would like to see more of her wonderful jewellery click the pictures to take you to Tracy’s shop on Folksy. If you want to know more about Tracy and Cinnamon Jewellery you can read her blog here.
There are some rules that come with the award which are as follows:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
- Link the nominees within your post
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
So far I have fulfilled the first and the last part of the deal, so now onto my own nominations with links to their blogs:
1. Chain Creative – a fabulous blog full of inspiration for the crocheting masses out there. It’s a gold mine of interesting interviews with artists, countless resources and pictures to get your creative juices flowing.
2. Juju Loves Polka Dots – I think Juju is the only woman in the history of the Universe who was given 48 hours in each day. Have a look at her blog to see what she does with her time and how many talents can one person have!
3. Haptree and Me – a blog with so many helpful topics the list is endless written by a lovely, very helpful Hilary. Anyone trying to make sense of the crafting world needs to read it.
4. Talking Beads – creative pursuits of one genius beader
5. Harvey Crafty Cards – this blog is just plain lovely, so even if you can’t read you will enjoy it, I promise!
6. Bejewelled and Beguiled – if Artisan jewellery rocks your boat this one is for you!
7. Cowdy Calling – witty, humorous blog, superbly written! Serena’s writing can make you wish you had volunteered to muck out hippo enclosures just for fun long time ago.
8. Evie George – another beautiful, nostalgic blog
9. Monty – a goldmine of cultural hotspots and events and very inspirational too
10. Talulah Blue – burlesque galore!
11. Angel Treats – diary of a domestic goddess
12. Ginger Knits UK – a mixed bag of fun, craft and how to do good and enjoy it!