Tuesday 29 December 2009

MrsG’s Christmas

Weeks of preparations, anticipation… and Christmas is over. I thought you might like a glimpse into MrsG’s. I’m especially proud of the tree – personally dragged by me from the shop and adorned in a traditional red&gold theme.

IMG00002-20091220-1326

The tree is getting a bit smaller every year – the sign of inflation – I only get the size I can buy for the same £20 every Christmas. Judging by the amount of presents though the credit crunch is still at bay.

All in all, Christmas was a jolly affair here - lots of resting, bad telly, forgot to stuff the turkey, ate copious amounts of chocolate, had lovely, undemanding guests on Boxing Day, fabulous pressies… and I haven’t picked up the needles in whole four days.

Christmas has come and gone too soon… but I’ve started some fabulous red mittens!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Happy New Year Agnes to you and all of your family. Let us all have a happy and prosperous 2010

MrsGKnits said...

Thanks Jean and all the best to you and family. Hope 2010 is going to make us happy and just a little bit rich and famous for our craftsy pursuits! x