Sunday 6 December 2009

Buy! Buy! Buy!

... is what I do rather well and a few days ago I had a good old shopping spree on Folksy. For the uninitiated Folksy is a website dedicated to selling wares from makers of all things crafty. Everything is unique, handmade and gorgeous. The sellers are lovely, helpful and talented bunch and everything is priced very reasonably. I'm proud to be one of the Folksters with my own little shop there. Yes you guessed it - MrsGKnits! But back to my purchase showcase...

These are the lovely items I picked this time and the links to the shops in case you're experiencing a serious envy right now...



Christmas Lavender Heart from pretty goods











Angel Bookmark from Talking Beads










African Jade earrings from Trinket Box








Autumn ring from My Beady Eye











Confetti Corsage from midsummerstitches

Of course the general idea was to acquire some lovely handmade gifts for my friends, but I'm really tempted to keep the lot for myself - greed not so in keeping with the Christmas spirit.

All that's left to say is that if you're still stuck for a few gifts and need nice ideas visit the shops above, have a good browse on
Folksy.You'll get faboulous goodies, great customer service and you won't be disapointed.

4 comments:

Andrea Paulie said...

Wow!! Thanks so much for the mention Mrs G!! Have to say you bought some lovely items!! :-) x

Andrea Paulie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean said...

Thank you Agnes for mentioning my shop. Love your blog. x

MrsGKnits said...

Thanks girls. I had to post about those. The world needs to know how much talent there is out there!