Sunday 11 July 2010

MrsGPicks @Handmade and Fabulous!

I’m not one to brag, but an exciting proposition has filled me with pride, confidence and joy, so I will brag maybe just a little…

My friend, lovely Susie of LynwoodJewellery, who is a regular contributor to UKHandmade, a successful jewellery designer in her own right, lover of all things handmade, woman of great taste, and last but by no means least my best customer and biggest fan has set up a gorgeous new blog Handmade and Fabulous! and asked little old me to be the guest blogger.

My column, called “MrsGPicks” is a monthly fashion article on all things gorgeous in knit, crochet and felt from around the globe. A fantastic job, which has me surfing the net in search of the best, most wonderful, daring, independent designers. If only I could make it my day job… one can dream.

It would give me the greatest pleasure if any of you faithful followers would care to read my first article and leave a comment. It’s “Born Again Granny” and you can find it here.

There will be plenty more gorgeous finds and the next theme to whet your appetite for beautiful handmade fashion is “Here comes the bride…” and will be published very soon, so do keep checking.

No comments: